CBPI – Privacy Statement
Cognitive Behaviour Psychotherapy, Ireland, CBPI – CLG (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’)
gather and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant Irish
Data Protection legislation and other, applicable laws.
- We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual
obligations and to provide you with our products and services.
- We do not collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will not process your
information in any way, other than as specified.
- We take your privacy seriously and will never disclose your data to another
organisation without your consent to do so, unless required to do so by law.
- We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified
- We take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your
- We only ever retain personal information for as long as you give us consent to
remain a member of the company and is necessary. To maintain full accreditation
membership with the company, a member makes payment of the annual subscription
fee, makes an annual consent/ declaration to remain as a member while also meeting
the requirements of accreditation renewal and retention.
- If we engage the services of third party service providers in order to process your
data, any such processing is done in compliance with the applicable legislation, and
within the terms of a formal, written contract.
- We do not store any financial information you supply on the site.
- The website at <cbti.ie> and the member directory are owned and operated by CBPICLG on behalf of its members and the general public.
- The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to
ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience
(The Lighthouse Clinic), 2, Winton House
Dublin Road, Swords
Co. Dublin K67 KW54